Thursday, May 8, 2014

Call schedule for week of May 12th

Hello, cast! Next week, it's time for JVJ to ask, "Who am I?", Fantine to dream that dream, and the rest of us to sing about how awful it is to be poor. Sounds good, no?

Without further ado--the schedule [continue checking for specifics!]:

Monday, May 12th

Music:
  • 7pm "Who Am I?/The Trial"--JVJ
  • 7:45 "The Confrontation"--JVJ & Javert
  • 9pm "Fantine's Death"--Fantine & JVJ
Blocking:
  • 7pm "At the End of the Day"
    • Factory men: Neil, Tyler, Sam, Nathan, Scott
    • Factory women: Nora, Meradith, Shannon, Morgan, Brendis
    • Fantine
    • Factory Girl
    • Foreman
    • JVJ
  • 830 "I Dreamed a Dream"--Fantine

 

Tuesday, May 13th

Blocking: "Prologue"
Called:
  • All adult males
  • Innkeeper's son
  • Innkeeper's wife

Thursday, May 15th

Music: "Castle on a Cloud," "The Well Scene," "Master of the House," "The Bargain"
Blocking: "Runaway cart/Cart crash," "Who Am I?/The Trial," "Fantine's Death," "The Confrontation"
Called:
  • Little Cosette/understudy
  • Thenardiers
  • Thenardier's Gang
  • JVJ
  • Fantine
  • Javert
  • Drinkers
  • Diners

Saturday, May 17th

Music: Review all music through "The Well Scene"
Blocking: "Castle on a Cloud," "Master of the House"
Called:
  • If you have been called at all up to this point for music, then you need to be at this rehearsal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment