Monday, May 5, 2014

Character Assignments, Call Schedule & Cast Member Contact List

Character Assignments
Here is the list for cast assignments. Your name may be on more than one spot. Please review >>Cast Assignments. 

(A shortcut to this list is available on the right side bar.)

Call Schedule This Week

Monday- 7-9:30PM
Business meeting
Work group music
CALLED:  All cast

Tuesday-7-9:30PM
Block “Lovely Ladies”
CALLED:
Fontine
Lovely Ladies
Pimp
Bambatbois
Sailors 1,2,3
Men at Dock 1,2,3,4,5
Old Women 1,2

Stop before arrest (NO JAVERT, JVJ)

Thursday- 7-9:30PM
Music: 
7:00-8:15 “At the end of the Day”
Called 
Factory Workers
Neil (Factory Man)
Tyler (Factor Man)
Factory Girl
Foreman
Fantine

8:15 - 9:30 Prologue
Called: 
ALL MEN (not children)
Angela Harkins (Innkeeper's Wife)

Saturday- 9:30AM - 2:30PM
9:30 Review “Prologue” 
CALLED: 
ALL MEN (not children)
Angela Harkins (Innkeeper's Wife)

10:00 Review   “At the End of the Day”
CALLED:
Factory Workers
Neil (Factory Man)
Tyler (Factor Man)
Factory Girl
Foreman
Fantine

11:00 Review “Lovely Ladies”
CALLED:
Fontine
Lovely Ladies
Pimp
Bambatbois
Sailors 1,2,3
Men at Dock 1,2,3,4,5
Old Women 1,2

11:30-2:30PM Learn “Fantine's Arrest”, “Runaway Cart”, “I Dreamed a Dream”
CALLED:
JVJ
Javert

Sailors/Men at Dock
Dock onlookers

Fauchelevant


Cast List
Here is a list of all cast members.  >>Cast Member Contact List. 
Please take a quick moment and review your information and email any corrections to me at julesmontgo@gmail.com.  

Also, we added Erik Olmos Tristan to the >>Production Team List, as he'll be handling Makeup & Styling. 


(A shortcut to this list is available on the right side bar for future convenience.)

Music CDs
I have 26 sets of CDs that I can distribute Monday night.  I'm guessing that many of you already downloaded the songs and don't want the CDs. If I run out tomorrow night, I will burn more and have them for you on Tuesday. 


2 comments:

  1. The DropBox links in this post and in the sidebar are giving me the following message:
    Disabled link
    Access to this link has been disabled. Please ask the owner of the shared link to send a new link to access the file or the folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't this handy morning news? http://www.zdnet.com/dropbox-patches-shared-links-security-flaw-7000029110/

    I'll work on this now!

    ReplyDelete